 Local / Canada / 2060
Re: The Night Before the Night Before
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 03:00:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Joe Meno wrote:
In lugnet.general, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Cheers!

The best of the Season!

Janey "Holiday Red Brick"

Janey,

from someone who has had the pleasure of meeting you at BrickFest (and promptly
forced to fill out a MOC card for my unlabeled microMOCs :-) ), I wish you the
best this Christmas, and a new year full of hope for all the good things in
store, joy for the things happening now and happiness for all things past.

Joe Meno

Thanks Joe, it was pleasure meeting you as well, sorry about the moc cards, but
you know,  I had some tough bosses to answer to, wink.

Janey "Red Brick"