 Local / Canada / 2061
Re: The Night Before the Night Before
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 22:47:00 GMT

   Both of my boys each got me one copy of the Hockey Championship Challenge (3578)

snipped some babbling

   ... we will take some time to combine both sets so we can have the “regulation” number of players on the ice.

snipped some more......

   we set in for a battle of wills, the triumphs and the agony of defeat.

For those of you waiting for the update, and hope at least there might be at least one, my team put in a gallant effort, and after 4 games I was down by 3.

A return from that sort of historical doom would take an act luck, skill, and promises made straight to the devil himself. I recovered for game 5 and 6, narrowly taking both wins. The final game set in, the competition was tough, and sadly, it was shut out, for their side.

My kids were so much more fun when they were young and easy to beat.

Oh the agony!!!!

Apparently my beat in, 50 Mission Cap understands no limits in Lego. With all my regrets Bill.

Janey “Not evil enough, Red Brick”

Yet.