 Local / Canada / 196
Re: 760 piece buckets - problems with red fences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 21:52:17 GMT

Incidentally, if anyone wants a marketing survey card, the production
number of the tubs which had them in for me was 2259.

I think that is the same here, I have 3 reply cards (and it appears, 3 buckets
with 2259 on them)

and one defective fence  If you are sending your piece back, you might want to
tell them that you know of another one, read L to R #'s under the mold are:

8  6185  Lego 8

But, I'm keeping mine!  Defective lego!

James