 Local / Canada / 195
Re: 760 piece buckets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:44:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, James Powell writes:
Heather, if you want any spicific parts, I am willing to go splits on a few
more buckets.  Be warned, however, that it seems like we have gotten some with
a miscasting of the fence part.  I have one miscast fence, and I saw another
one at the zellers on Torbay road.

James

Sure, sounds good to me - I only got a chance to dump one out on the floor with
my local four-year-old on Sunday, which does not constitute assessing or
sorting in any way :-)  I don't think I have any bad fences, but if I still
HAVE all my fences I'm in good shape.  I'll have a better look in the next day
or two and see if I want some more of something.  They didn't seem to be flying
off the shelves, so no rush.

Didn't see any survey cards, though, did you?

Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective