 Local / Canada / 193
Re: 760 piece buckets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:19:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Kevin Wilson writes:
James Powell wrote:
Be warned, however, that it seems like we have gotten some with
a miscasting of the fence part.  I have one miscast fence, and I saw a>nother • one at the zellers on Torbay road.

Interesting. I just sorted out 6 of these tubs last night and one of the
red fences had flash on one end. I'll have to check the others over more
carefully.

Incidentally, 5 out of the 6 tubs had a Lego COnsumer Survey card inside
- this is the first of these I've ever had (in over $10,000 worth of
Lego buying this year).

Kevin

James
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com
Web page:

bought 4 this week-end, none of them had the survey card, does anyone would
like to e-mail me the question and write my answer on an extra copy?

about the fence, I'll have to check tonight.

Martin