 Local / Canada / 192
Re: 760 piece buckets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 16:56:26 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote:
Are you guys talking about the red fences?  I have two of the tubs, and >all of my red fences seem to be fine...

Yep, the red 1x4x2 lattice fences. I didn't notice the problems with
mine until James mentioned his and I went back and looked more closely
at them. But maybe you were just lucky!

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com