 Local / Canada / 1693
Re: Sears Wishbook is out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 15:32:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Peter Langlois wrote:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Rick Sammartino wrote:

Hmmm, I bought the Saturn V set last week for $19.86 at Walmart. I
think I'd want to compare some other prices, before rushing down to
Sears.

I hope my local Walmart gets those in stock soon. I will look today.

Peter

Well I went over to the Walmart and discovered a nearly empty Lego shelf! So I
headed over to the clearance aisle just to see where all the sets had gone
(hoping they were there), but no Lego there either. In typical Walmart fashion I
then discovered that they had moved the Lego to a new aisle and boy what an
aisle! I found all the new sets there including the new second set of minis - I
picked up the MF and the AT-AT - the NASA stuff, new HP & the designer sets. I
must say that this release of sets has me the most excited I have been in a long
time. I really like the designer sets and even though the new technic sets are
somewhat juniorized they are still quite nice. They also had the big Orient
Expedition set - forget the name ATM.

Regards,
Peter