 Local / Canada / 1690
Re: Sears Wishbook is out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 15:29:57 GMT

I got mine at a Wal-mart in London, ON.  Also $19.86.

Cool. I'll have to look around.

I still am wondering about the name of the set itself though... does anyone else
find it odd?  :)

Allan B.

I guess they called it that because of the thrusters.  They were Saturn V
rockets (bottom 3 stages).  I think it should have been called the Apollo
Project, because it had the Saturn V rocket, the Command/Service Module,
and the Lunar Module.

Jeff VW, Jeff Elliott, Derek Raycraft, and myself all saw this in Washington,
DC at the Smithsonian's Air and SPACE museum, when we were down at Brickfest
this year.

Thanks,
Ben.