 Local / Canada / 1688
Re: Sears Wishbook is out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 14:12:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Rick Sammartino wrote:
Gail Meagher <685721@ican.net> wrote in

The Sears Wishbook arrived on my doorstep this evening...

Saturn V Moon Mission $29.99

Gail Meagher

Note: this in the loc.Canada group as the Wishbook is only good in
Canada.  Sears in the US has neither the catalogue nor toy
departments.

Hmmm, I bought the Saturn V set last week for $19.86 at Walmart. I
think I'd want to compare some other prices, before rushing down to
Sears.

I hope my local Walmart gets those in stock soon. I will look today.

Peter