 Local / Canada / 1663
Re: Toys r Us Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:39:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Calum Tsang wrote:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Jean-Marc Détraz wrote:
Gail you forgot to mention that by splitting the bills every $50 you got 5 free
500 pieces buckets...

You don't need to split them!  The system automatically allows for it, at least
at the TRUs in Toronto.

Do you mean that I could have 3 free buckets with the tantive + one mini?

If so I'm gonna go back and try!

JM

Calum