 Local / Canada / 1471
Re: International "Small Parcel" rate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:12:37 GMT

I received the following from Canada Post today:

"Thank you for your message to Canada Post.  Please excuse the delay in
responding to your message.

I have verified your parcel in our system and it does qualify as a Small
Packet. I will forward your message to the Area Manager responsible for
these outlets. Should you ever experience any problems like this in the
future, you should ask the clerk to contact their Retail Help Line. One of
the representatives will be able to assist them.

Regards,
Customer Service"

Vindication!
Thanks to everyone who responded with their suggestions and experiences.

Jeff J