 Local / Canada / 1078
Re: S@H Catalogues??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 01:41:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
G'day folks,

Okay, I need some help here.  I hadn't received a S@H catalogue
since the Jan 2001 issue.  So a couple weeks ago I requested
one on their website.  It showed up today.  Lo and behold I
got yet another Jan 2001 catalogue!  And it's freakin' July for
cyrin' out loud!  :[  So my questions:

Does everyone keep getting their catalogues on a regular basis
without needing to re-request one every quarter?  I haven't
yet ordered anything from it, would that be a factor?

Is it even worth getting a catalogue?  Can I just order anything
in the catalogue on-line instead?  Which has the greater selection?

Any other advice from other Canadians?

I get the catalogue quarterly, and haven't yet seen a summer catalogue -
which isn't too surprising to me, we're usually a month behind the USians.
I'm pretty sure the most "current" catalogue I've got is still the January one.

Most of the stuff (nearly all) of what's in the catalogue is also online,
but occaisionally there's specials - "buy 4 things on this page, and get 1
free" and stuff like that.

YMMV

James