 Local / Canada / 1019
  Re: Largest Lego collection in Canada

I don't know for sure, but checking the set lists for the LUGNET members in Canada, the top people are: James Brown with 117554 pieces and 707 sets. Eric Lanteigne with 115750 pieces and 520 sets Jeff Shiner with 87960 pieces and 728 sets. Jean-Marc (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Largest Lego collection in Canada

(...) Wow. I didn't think I'd top the list! There's gotta be folks out there with more than me. As per your note below, my Lugnet piece count is less than what I've actually got - I estimate 150,000+, but I really have no idea how much the "+" is... (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Largest Lego collection in Canada

(...) Woo-HOO!! I made the Top 5! Although not something I should be proud of I guess ;] Actually, if you count the sets I have in the for sale column, I go over 50,000. (...) As well some of the sets in the LUGNET database have no piece counts. So (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Largest Lego collection in Canada

(...) Is there some trick to getting these numbers? I'm not sure how much you can rely on this type of thing. I suspect that many of the largest collections aren't represented. For example, my listing shows a mere 5838 pieces, whereas my catalog (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Largest Lego collection in Canada

I took the numbers straight from each of the person's set list in their LUGNET member page. And I do agree that those numbers are not likely the most accurate, and I did mention that in my post, but those were the most easily accessable numbers that (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)