 Local / Canada / *3252 (-5)
  Re: Crazy Zellers sale

Thanks for the posters giving us the heads up on this sale! I went with John Guerquin this morning to hit some of the stores in Toronto. This of course, was after both us visited stores near home beforehand. I bought: 7034 Surveillance Truck 7045 (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Crazy Zellers sale

(...) <snip> Yeah, I couldn't go TOO crazy, since I just got back from LEGOLAND with about $450 worth of stuff, spent $300 on S@H, some Pitsco DACTA loot, and then this happens. My wife tells me I owe her an elliptical cross-trainer over this one. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Crazy Zellers sale

G'Day Found two 1000 pc Strata tubs, 4 green base plates, (no large grey left), couple more Yoda's, two spidey subway sets and some odds and ends, between three stores came to close to $500, gonna be a lot of overtime in the future. :( Cheers Oliver (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Crazy Zellers sale

Gail: Thank You !! For the heads up on this, i would have totally missed this otherwise. Cheers Oliver Play Well "Gail Meagher" <685721@ican.net> wrote in message news:413A414E.86A791...can.net... (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Crazy Zellers sale

(...) Well for me probably the easier question is what are you *NOT* buying. (smile) I was not aware of the sale at all. I happen to go shopping for a few green base-plates, and when I went to pay, I was happily surprised with the price. After (...) (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact