 Local / Canada / *2572 (-20)
  Re: Harry Potter discounts

(...) That's basicly the price at Walmart. They still have a score of those available. (...) I only saw the Forbidden Corridor $35 ($10 off full retail) and the Sorting Hat for $8 (full retail) at the one local Winners near my house. They HAD (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Harry Potter discounts

Mrs Tiggy Winkles has Harry Potter on for 30% - or at least they did on Saturday. Not sure for how long. They had most of the sets including the castle at ~$140 I think. So with the discount the castle is around $100+tax. Also some Harry Potter is (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: Any BOGOHP coming up? (soooon i hope!)

(...) Thank you for askin' that question! ~Shouldn't the summer months behold a few sales? -R P.S. you did an absolutety wicked job on the .local .canada newsgroup! (URL) & Thanks to Jeff VW and Calum for the update on the Lego Outlet findings. (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  LEGO at Buck Or Two- a bunch of little Shell sets!

I was surprised to find some real LEGO sets at a Buck Or Two dollar store (Lindsay, Ontario) today. There were six different sets, only $2.00 each: <set:2537 River Raft> <set:2538 Crossbow Flamer> <set:2540 Fright Knights' Catapult> <set:2541 (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Galidor Action Figures

Galidor Action Figures Euripides and Jens See them at: (URL) Stranger to Danger Dark Knight (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  new jackstone!

Saw some of the new jack stone sets today. I know, I know, everyone is thinking, yich, jack stone. However the HTO sets seem to be not bad for parts packs of pieces in new colors. Just ignore the jack stone fig... The new sets I saw were: 4612 Super (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Deal on RCX from Lego.com

(...) The inventory of that set on Peeron says it's a 1.0, as well as someone's comments on Lugnet inventory. ...not that a castlehead like me would be buying an(other) RCX, no, never. James ;) (cross-posting this to lugnet.loc.ca, just in case (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Links page for loc.ca

(...) Thanks! I was trying to think of something somewhat Canadian, so, that logo came to mind. It seems to be on everything Canadian-on the Canadarm, government buildings, on the side of VIA trains, sacks of wheat on humanitarian relief missions, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Links page for loc.ca

(...) Calum, You have been a busy little beaver. That sidebar looks great - especially the Canada logo that we have all come to love and hate. Peter (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Links page for loc.ca

(...) How about a link to Canadian LUGNET Members: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Links page for loc.ca

Hi folks, I've recently been given the curatorship for loc.ca-What would people like to have on the Links page for loc.ca? I was thinking of, Links to Canadian LUGs Links to Canadian stores that are particularily good for Lego deals (Spectrum, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  June 1st Ottawa Shopping Report

Hi all, I hit quite a few stores in the Ottawa area this weekend, and found a few new things: - Island Extreme sets are at Toys'R'Us - Studios Monster sets are at Miss Tiggy Winkles - Rebel Blockade runner is at Toys'R'us - price $299 Canadian - (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: Lego shopping in Vancouver?

Glen Gower wrote in message ... (...) to (...) Best prices - Canadian Superstore, Wal-Mart (but being summer, probably rotten selection) Best selection - Bay Downtown, TRU branches Older sets (at high prices) - The Games People in Gastown and at (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: Lego shopping in Vancouver?

(...) It depends, where are you comming from? We may or may not have a bigger selection than at home. If you are familiar with Candian stores, The Bay and Zellers sometimes have lego for 20% off. Lego hunting in Vancouver proper is somewhat lacking, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Lego shopping in Vancouver?

My wife and I will be in Vancouver next week on holiday. Any recommendations for buying Lego? What stores have the best selection? What stores have the best prices? Anywhere we should go "out of our way" to see? Thanks in advance for the tips, -GG. (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: Starwars sets on sale at Zehrs

(...) The Zehrs store where I found the Starwars Lego sets on sale is in Listowel. I pretty much cleaned them out of what they had. I only left 4 or 5 sets since I didn't have enough cash on hand and had to make that difficult decision of "Do I buy (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Starwars sets on sale at Zehrs

(...) Where is the Zehrs store located? I live in Waterloo and would love to get some of those sets at that price. Thanks! Kevin (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  3439 at Winners

Checked Winners today, and they had some new stuff: 3439 Spy Runner for $9.99 and the soccer ball bus for $16.99 is in again. The spy runner is sweet - MISB airplanes are always good :) and the bus has white train windows. Some Winners may still (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Starwars sets on sale at Zehrs

(...) Zehrs is a chain of grocery stores. They're part of the Loblaw group which includes No Frills, Loblaws, Valu-Mart, Independent plus a bunch of other stores. The store where I found the sets is in Southern Ontario, not far from the (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Starwars sets on sale at Zehrs

(...) We don't. :-( Southwestern Ontario Jude (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact