 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 182
Re: Lego shopping in Vancouver?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 20:22:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, Glen Gower writes:

My wife and I will be in Vancouver next week on holiday.

Any recommendations for buying Lego?  What stores have the best selection?
What stores have the best prices?  Anywhere we should go "out of our way" to
see?

Thanks in advance for the tips,

-GG.
It depends, where are you comming from? We may or may not have a bigger
selection than at home. If you are familiar with Candian stores, The Bay and
Zellers sometimes have lego for 20% off. Lego hunting in Vancouver proper is
somewhat lacking, most of us in the VLC do out shopping out in the burbs.
Metrotown might be a nice excursion, it's about a 20 minute skytrain ride
from Downtown and it has several stores that sell lego, Zellers, TRU, Sears,
Bay, Superstore. I'm not sure if you meant the new or used market, but if
you meant used email me back.