 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 181
180  |  182
Subject:
Lego shopping in Vancouver?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 22:52:00 GMT

My wife and I will be in Vancouver next week on holiday.

Any recommendations for buying Lego?  What stores have the best selection?
What stores have the best prices?  Anywhere we should go "out of our way" to
see?

Thanks in advance for the tips,

-GG.