 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 21
  Re: All quiet on the western front

(...) This might be Murray who lives in Malaga - I don't know his last name but he sells spares, sets and assorted tubs of a particular colour. He often advertises in the paper as "the Lego man". He knows Mark at Kiddywinks, so there is a good (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: All quiet on the western front

(...) Hi All, I met Murray last week as it happens. He lives in Noranda and has a very impressive LEGO room! Shelves full of assembled models, buckets and drawers full of sorted pieces, drool... Anyway, I bought the Technic trike from a few years (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: All quiet on the western front

(...) can i get the .dat file to have a look? (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)