 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 208
Re: What has happened Perth!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 03:24:04 GMT

"Braith Garden" <braithgarden@hotmail.com> wrote in

In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, David Williams wrote:
First off, a "show of hands" for those who would be interested in
participating in a Perth Lego User Group:

1. David Williams
2. Braith Garden

Second, where to meet?  Depending on numbers, y'all can come by my
place in Maylands.  Or maybe a park somewhere for a bbq lunch if it's
not a stinker. Any other suggestions?

Get to it Perth lurkers and posters! Add your name to the list above.

<delurk>
I am possibly interested depending on date/time/location

Terry Mason
</delurk>