 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 207
Re: What has happened Perth!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 02:49:55 GMT

Also Melbourneons i am still coming in the end of april start of may and would
love to check-out some of your creations. I can travel up to 1 1/2 hours any
direction from  the city.
x-post to .loc.au since I doubt any Melbourneons read .loc.au.wa.per :)