 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 206
Re: What has happened Perth!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 06:27:27 GMT

People Interested in participating in a Perth Lego User Group so far are:

1. David Williams
2. Braith Garden
3. Jonathan Wilson
4. Michael Dickinson

OK, we're getting somewhere.  I had a browse through some old posts and
roll-calls to get a few more names of West Australians...

Do any of the following people still lurk in the shadows of Lugnet?

Gordon Bentley
Terry Mason
Adam Wood
The Tidman Family

If you're keen to get together, add your name to the list.

Cheers,
Braith.