 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 204
Re: What has happened Perth!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 01:03:59 GMT

Braith Garden wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, David Williams wrote:

I've just realised that the last post here was nearly 2 years ago! We seriously
need to get something done here for us Perth Lego Fans.

<snip>

I agree, a meeting of minds would be a good start, see who's keen and what we
should do.

First off, a "show of hands" for those who would be interested in participating
in a Perth Lego User Group:

1. David Williams
2. Braith Garden
3. Jonathan Wilson
4. Micheal Dickinson (I assume he is interested)