 Local / Australia / South Australia / Adelaide / 30
Re: Lego show coming to Adelaide!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 00:06:36 GMT

Further to my previous posting - the details are:

Lego Action Show
31 March - 29 April
20% off all lego
Free entry

So how about it, Adelugs? Do we organise a time and date to visit the show
(and meet each other) or not?

John (Who feels really embarassed if I got anyone's hopes up)