 Local / Australia / South Australia / Adelaide / 29
Re: Lego show coming to Adelaide!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 00:18:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, John Porter writes:
Subject says it all!!

Location: Myer Adelaide, level 5
Start date: 30/3/2001

Ooooh goody, take pictures!  I hope we get one of these!!! knowing my luck
it will be on up here as I am down in Sydney and will finish just as I come
back! arghh hehe...  Think I am gonna give 'em a call!

Ok I gave Myer in the city (brissy) a call, and the promotions person said
they are looking into it! I said it must be done!  She is now aware of us
here at lugnet and was suprised to know there were people like us interested
in this.  She has no dates at present but if it happens it maybe around the
June/July holidays!  Keep ya fingers crossed!

Mel (with the updates and who is jumping up and down at the excitement of it
all haha)

Mel

Was in Myer Adelaide yesterday when I found out the above information.  Big
increase in stock (including about 20 copies of 4561 train (price approx
$288)).  Will be a sale, 20% off lego, focused on the Soccer, Mindstorms and
Studios sets, was told it was a "World show" (Does that mean a 'Proper' one
and not just the small boxes that have been the trend?)

Maybe, if any Adelugs are interested in meeting up we could visit this show
at a pre-arranged date and time?

John