 Local / Australia / South Australia / Adelaide / 27
26  |  28
Subject:
Lego show coming to Adelaide!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 00:01:21 GMT

Subject says it all!!

Location: Myer Adelaide, level 5
Start date: 30/3/2001

Was in Myer Adelaide yesterday when I found out the above information.  Big
increase in stock (including about 20 copies of 4561 train (price approx
$288)).  Will be a sale, 20% off lego, focused on the Soccer, Mindstorms and
Studios sets, was told it was a "World show" (Does that mean a 'Proper' one
and not just the small boxes that have been the trend?)

Maybe, if any Adelugs are interested in meeting up we could visit this show
at a pre-arranged date and time?

John