 Local / Australia / Queensland / Rockhampton / 11
  Hi all.

Hey everyone in the QLD region. I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself to you all. I'm 22, live in Gladstone and have gotten back into Lego (I discovered my old bricks from my childhood while moving out of my parent's place) and have gotten (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc)

  Re: Hi all.

(...) Nice to meet you Anna! Though I'm a little disappointed technic wasn't mentioned 8?( Oh well. Welcome back! (from your dark ages) ROSCO (Added .loc.au 'cos thats where most aussies hang out!) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Hi all.

(...) Good to see you made it :-) Nice to have another Piratical type in the game! Once your site is up, we'll have another port of call for a tuckered mariner. Lord knows there are never enough. Richard Still baldly going... (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Hi all.

Hi Anna! Good to see another Qlder on board! There is a least one other Lego enthusiast in Rocky. You can read all about Jason at: (URL) you are ever coming down to the Brisbane area, let us know in advance on the .loc.au newsgroup and we'll get (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Hi all.

(...) WELCOME Anna..... I'm glad you finally made it here, after finding you on ICQ.... Kev..: ) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc)

  Re: Hi all.

Hey, thanks for the link. Only trouble is, I'm stuck in Gladstone. I've lived in QLD all my life and havent seen any big cities. =:( (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Hi all.

I'd be quite happy to take you down to Brisbane for a BUGS meeting sometime if you are interested in going.. As long as i can organise it with work etc. It would be good to have someone to talk too on the drive down .. :-) -- Jason King LugNet #665 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Hi all.

(...) Yeah? We should talk on ICQ or MSN a bit to establish a sense of recognition. (email me at Swiftrat@ahmegami.net) with your contact details. I'm interested but I'd need to find out such things as expenses, accommodation, how many days is it, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Hi all.

(...) confused* Ah, yes, living in Brisbane all my life, I tend to take for granted the excitement of it all. Here are my tips: * look left and right before crossing roads, as Brisbane has these things called cars on them * hotels provide sheets and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Hi all.

(...) My parents might be moving to Brisbane as thats where my father is working for now. So might get to see the warmer city sometime soon. But more importantly..whats Gladstone like? We're building a huge magnesium processing factory up near (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Hi all.

(...) Gladstone is a small industry-based town/city near the coast. Population: around 25,000-ish. (URL) is our main city site if you wanna check it out. (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc, lugnet.loc.au)