 Local / Australia / Queensland / Rockhampton / 27
Re: Hi all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 04:38:58 GMT

I'd be quite happy to take you down to Brisbane for a BUGS meeting sometime
if you are interested in going.

Yeah? We should talk on ICQ or MSN a bit to establish a sense of
recognition. (email me at Swiftrat@ahmegami.net) with your contact details.
I'm interested but I'd need to find out such things as expenses,
accommodation, how many days is it, etc) and if I could get away from
Gladstone without my parents finding out (they'd flip if I scrammed to a
capital city), plus I'd need to be given a lesson in Brisbane 101, I've
*never* been in a big metropolitan area before. *would look scared and confused*

*goes to the BUGS website and looks at members*  Hey? I look a little like Tara!

As long as i can organise it with work etc.

*nods* Same, but if it's only for a day or 2 I should be fine.

It would be good to have someone to talk too on the drive down .. :-)

Warning: Once started, never shuts up (with crude jokes and "weird-stuff" talk).