 Local / Australia / Queensland / Rockhampton / 31
Re: Hi all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 09:04:38 GMT

But more importantly..whats Gladstone like? We're  building a huge magnesium
processing factory up near there, and there's a good chance I'll be there
occassionly for work.

Gladstone is a small industry-based town/city near the coast. Population:
around 25,000-ish.  http://www.gladstone-online.com.au/  is our main city
site if you wanna check it out.