 Local / Australia / Queensland / Rockhampton / 12
Re: Hi all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 03:12:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc, Anna Castine writes:
Hey everyone in the QLD region. I'm new here and thought I'd introduce
myself to you all. I'm 22, live in Gladstone and have gotten back into Lego
(I discovered my old bricks from my childhood while moving out of my
parent's place) and have gotten into the following themes:

Pirate/Islander
Star Wars
Castle (Forest People)
Alpha Team

I also have a bunch of other stuff like Life on Mars and Harry Potter but I
usually use the pieces from their for other stuff.

I'm working on getting a Pirate/Islanders theme site up but it's gonna tke a
long time of on and off the job work but it should look real good once I'm
done.

Nice to meet you Anna! Though I'm a little disappointed technic wasn't
mentioned 8?( Oh well.

Welcome back! (from your dark ages)

ROSCO

(Added .loc.au 'cos thats where most aussies hang out!)