 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 33
Re: Not much seems to happen in here.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 22:58:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Santosh Bhat writes:
Hmmmmmmmmm..
As i said in Loc.au, me personally i dont know how much i could
contribute i have ZERO..read ZERO..own designs..i only let the lego
Original design trains run around and around..
Although i guess i do have a fair bit of track :)

No worries mate, It'd be greet just to meet you. How much track do you have,
I'll bring mine and we can setup a large layout.

I need to get some more 9v track though..havent pressed that issue as
its readily available anytime.

James.