 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 32
Re: Not much seems to happen in here.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 22:56:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
Maybe in Jan or early Feb, a weekend.
Count me in - name the date!

how 'bout 5/6feb or 12/13 feb?

In terms of activities, I understand that trading is always popular - work
out what you need.
Picture taking is also apparently popular.  it transpires that my camera and
I have turned out to be reasonably handy, and I have access to a scanner and
a modicum of html experience - anyone wanting to get themselves kitted out
for going online would want to bring their models along.

If there are enough pirate fans, we could think about the Pirate Game
(wargaming using pirates minifigs and ships).

Can you bring enough for everyone? I'd love to play but the big ships were
right in the middle of my grey ages.

James.