 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 294
Re: King's Leo Castle Display?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:40:48 GMT

"Richard Parsons" <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message

Anyone else have anything on this?  Anyone care to do a recce?

Okey. I've got exams tomorrow, so today and tomorrow are OUT. However, they
will be my last two exams, so I'll go down to figtree (a whole ten mins
drive, sob) and have a look at the setup first thing Thurs.

Now if I just had a digital camera... :)

later,
David Drew.