 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 289
288  |  290
Subject:
King's Leo Castle Display?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:11:06 GMT

Evening all,

Eli called me a couple of hours ago having seen an ad on the telly
suggesting that Westfield Figtree (near Warrawong/Wollongong) is having some
sort of display apparently centred around King Leo's Castle.  This seemed
like a new display (neither vikings nor pirates).  There is to be a
competition giving away $150 worth of lego.

The display runs from the 12th to the 25th.  Eli was musing on the
possibility of our assailing the joint en masse.

Anyone else have anything on this?  Anyone care to do a recce?

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/