 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 290
289  |  291
Subject:
Shares in a soccer field?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:18:20 GMT

On the subject of soccer sets, I have no plans to buy a whole (decent sized)
soccer field, since a wide green field is going to be a tad out of place at
Port Block (now if they bring out a tan field...  ;-).

But I wouldn't mind playing a game or two, and am sure Port Block could
field a team.

Is there any interest in (maybe the Studs gang) going shares in a field,
that could go from LegOz to LegOz, and spend the interim at someone's place,
on some sort of rota?

Maybe you all plan to setup your own stadiums?

Just musing....

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/