 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 293
Re: Shares in a soccer field?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:34:39 GMT

"Peter White" <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

I'll probably get two fields eventually to join, if the overseas reviews
are anything to go by. This will be in time for LegOz 2000.5 (August).
So if everyone wants to try it out then/there, a group decision can be
made. (I think everyone will want their own field eventually).

Yeah, I'll be doing the same thing. I think that the lego soccer sets will
be one of the best 'coffee table' games ever. A single set doesn't quite
seem to have enough players to enjoy enough variations of moves. Two sets
should do just dandy. :)

David Drew.