 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 107
Re: Lego Shows and all that
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:04:24 GMT

Peter Callaway wrote in message ...
There is a Pirates travelling show (hear that Richard, Pirates!!!)

I hear you, I hear you.  I'm off to Penrith.  In fact I am so off to Penrith
that I'm already in the car, arrived in Penrith, and now I'm looking for
parking ;-)

currently at Penrith Plaza until April 30, then it moves to Macarthur
and then Bankstown, finishing mid June. Another group venture
perhaps??? Apparently it is split between Big W and Target, can
PeterW confirm??

So start checking your diaries and freeing up a day on a weekend
(or we could all chuck sickies ;-) for a LegOz 2000.2v1 get together.

Count me in.  More than happy to bring sons as cover ;-)

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/