 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / *414 (-5)
  Re: visit (and STUDFest Reminder!)

(...) What a pity you're arriving a day after the Sydney Lego meeting. Ah well, I'm sure we can spin a mini-fest sometime whilst you're around. Also you should check out the Powerhouse Museum if you have any interest in Star Wars at all! While I'm (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  visit

Howdy, I'll be in Sydney for business from jan 27th to feb 28th. I would like to meet afol from down under. I'll be free in the evening and on the week-end. My main interest are Town and Train, but I basicly like almost anything build with Lego. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Next STUDS meet?

"Richard Parsons" <richard_w_parsons@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GzutM2.L0r@lugnet.com... (...) there. (...) Well, if it's Canberra or Mittagong you might even encounter a Bricktorian contingent - especially if it's in the later part of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Next STUDS meet?

(...) Mmmmm. I'd be content with Canberra. (well, duh) I can also probably organise the Mittagong RSL, but I do recall that many find this just a bit far to come. Offer is open. Where ever it is (Canberra, Hornsby, Kerry's place, whatever) I'll be (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Next STUDS meet?

(...) I'd have a problem. And the fourth ins an auspicious date either, although it can be done if others are committed. I'll just have to get to building. James (who doesn't really want to catch the DUPLO Explorer to Canberra) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact