 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 414
Re: visit (and STUDFest Reminder!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 02:56:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Martin Legault writes:
Howdy,
I'll be in Sydney for business from jan 27th to feb  28th. I would like to >meet afol from down under. I'll be free in the evening and on the week-end. >My main interest are Town and Train, but I basicly like almost anything build >with Lego.
Martin Legault

What a pity you're arriving a day after the Sydney Lego meeting. Ah well,
I'm sure we can spin a mini-fest sometime whilst you're around. Also you
should check out the Powerhouse Museum if you have any interest in Star Wars
at all!
While I'm thinking along those lines,

REMINDER!

STUDFest XVIII
James' place, 1/11 Pembroke St Epping
12-6ish, Sunday 26th January 2003
Featuring the South Pacific Military Tattoo!

James (who finally has a desk for building on!)