 Local / Australia / 9744
  STUDFest XVI - the report

A warm, sunny and possibly inconvenient long weekend day kept the attendees at Studfest XVI to a minimum, but what we lacked in numbers we made up for in enthusiasm. James brought along a typically splendid and deadly efficient army (or two), a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: STUDFest XVI - the report

(...) Followers of history might note that since the catastrophe that was the Xth legion's last outing in Briksbane, where a third of the legion rebelled, the core slaughtered and the (then) commander going missing with the last remaining Amazon (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: STUDFest XVI - the report

(...) And whoever wins at Cathedral gets first move in Brikwars in the resulting town.... Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: STUDFest XVI - the report

(...) i had actually planned to use it, refer to my posting prior to the event where i mentioned that i had a robot i wanted to test in battle. But it would have been a little overwhelming on the relatively small battle. The robot had been named, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)