 Local / Australia / 9733
Re: .loc.au statistics for September
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 23:06:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Young writes:

"Richie Dulin" <rdulin@austarmetro.com.au> wrote:
In September, there were 48 posters to .loc.au (up one since
August), but 21 ofthem were foreigners (up from 8 in August!).

Out of these 'foreigners' I'm guessing that I'm one of them seeing that my
domain is liveitnerd.com.  If it possible to have myself seen as a Local
seeing that I live in Melbourne?

Just a query! :)

Indeed you are already included in the locals list! I check the posts of any
new posters to determine locality - .au is generally a giveaway, but post
content reveals more.

(Actually, a lot can be deduced from the posters name, too.)

Quester for a 40% off Imperial Star Destroyer
If you find one, let me know!  I'd love to put it next to my X-Wing and Tie
Interceptor!  It's kinda impressive!

Just put it at the end of each post you make. As Kerry will attest, it's
worked before! ;-)   (see http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=8413)

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Quester for a 40% off Imperial Star Destroyer