 Local / Australia / 9729
Re: .loc.au statistics for September
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:12:12 GMT

"Richie Dulin" <rdulin@austarmetro.com.au> wrote in message
news:H3ADsu.1A5@lugnet.com...
In September, there were 48 posters to .loc.au (up one since August), but • 21 of
them were foreigners (up from 8 in August!). There were 172 total
posts to .loc.au, down 97 on August.

Out of these 'foreigners' I'm guessing that I'm one of them seeing that my
domain is liveitnerd.com.  If it possible to have myself seen as a Local
seeing that I live in Melbourne?

Just a query! :)

Quester for a 40% off Imperial Star Destroyer
If you find one, let me know!  I'd love to put it next to my X-Wing and Tie
Interceptor!  It's kinda impressive!

Thanks,
Peter . . . .