 Local / Australia / 9717
Re: .loc.au statistics for September
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 07:02:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

The  average length of post and total length per person stats are still
under development (which I know will leave Ross dissappointed, yet again).

I'm more disappointed I only got 4th....I reckon you fudged the stats!

Richie Dulin
Curator and Self-Appointed Statistician of .loc.au
Quester for a 40% off Imperial Star Destroyer

Sure! You can have 40% of my star destroyer for 40% off...8?P

ROSCO