 Local / Australia / 9700
Re: Bugs September Meet/Mel’s House Warming Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 01:45:12 GMT

(Me leaving it to the last minute, as always...)
Hi Mel, I'll be there!  I sent you an e-mail but it might not have got
through.  Please drop me your address so I know where to go :)

Michael Dallaston

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Just a reminder since the day is getting closer (sun 29th september,
11am)... I have had only a few people email me... so if anyone else needs
the address... please email me... otherwise you won't know where to go :)

If you are thinking about coming, everyone is welcome, even if you are a
newbie... don't feel afraid!  let me know otherwise I won't know how much
food etc to sort out!!!

coming so far:
Kerry Raymond
Peter Parsons
Gary Quinlan/Callum
Allister McLaren
Ken Wilson
David Drew

Thanks Mel :)

email: brickzone@brickzine.com

Thanks... Mel (sorry the last post I wrote at work)

*keep ya eyes open incase more info is added to these posts*