 Local / Australia / 9672
Re: Bugs September Meet/Mel's House Warming Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 05:06:39 GMT

Mel's place is not well-served by public transport, so speak up if anyone needs
help with transport.

I can probably provide a lift to anyone coming from the CBD or the western
suburbs (or can get themselves to such locations if you live further afield).

If you are coming by train, there is a railway station in Mel's suburb but she
lives too far from it to walk, so an alternative is to get yourself to the
station on the day and then phone Mel's and one of us with a car can drive down
and pick you up.

Kerry