 Local / Australia / 9668
9667  |  9669
Subject:
Bugs September Meet/Mel’s House Warming Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:03:33 GMT

G’day all! Sorry for very few posts… busy with a few projects :)  (mainly
Lego) and the house :P The upcoming meet is to be held at my new house (it’s
not a big house so don’t get too excited – but it does have a Lego room :P).

We have not yet had a house warming party, so I decided to make this weekend
one :).  It will only be of us BUGS (as we will have a more official HWP
later on).

I’m sure most of you would have either made something or have something to
show that you could bring along.  Otherwise come along and have some fun.
There really is no theme this time… but as someone suggested… bring
something new? (IIRC).

Please email me if you are interested in coming along!  Everyone is invited!
You can contact me on the above email address; I’ll send my details to those
who email me for them :).  I’ll provide some goodies/snacks/lunch etc… bring
a drink along with you (incase we don’t have what you prefer).

I dunno about everyone else, but I’m sure some of us are interested in doing
an order?  Especially with the new attractive shipping rates, or some may
just decide to go alone now for their own orders… email me if interested!

Thanks and hope to see you there :)

Mel