 Local / Australia / 96
    Yesterday —James Howse
   Well. I finally get to my computer after yesterday, the first meeting of whatever we decide to call ourselves who live in Sydney and collect/build/play with lego. First a roll call. Myself, James Howse 'cause I live here and I organised (sort of) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Yesterday LegOz 2000 —Richard Parsons
     James Howse wrote in message ... (...) collect/build/play (...) Indeed! A good day had by all, and we'll be doing it again. James forgot to mention that he brought along some technic stuff (I never realised how clever that big green truck was) and a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

         Re: Yesterday LegOz 2000 —Peter Callaway
     I'll add my "two big thumbs up" to the list, I had heaps of fun. A pity I couldn't get my act together and get there earlier (work - gotta love it) and have anything other than trade LEGO to offer. I promise next time I'll be better organised. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

        Re: Yesterday —Rachel Kingston
   Sounds great, can't wait to see the photos :-) Very sorry I missed out on seeing Richard's ships. Hi to Peter White :-) Good to know there is more of us out there. Hi to anyone else out there who is reading but not posting yet. It'd be great to hear (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au)