 Local / Australia / 97
Re: Yesterday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 04:32:17 GMT

Sounds great, can't wait to see the photos :-)
Very sorry I missed out on seeing Richard's ships.
Hi to Peter White :-) Good to know there is more of us out there. Hi to
anyone else out there who is reading but not posting yet. It'd be great to
hear from you sometime :-)
I unfortunately couldn't make it this time, and will be in NZ in April, will
definately make it  the time after :-) Would really like to catch up with
you all soon, and someone has to represent the female Aussie AFOLS!!!
Hope this  will be a regular thing! Good going guys :-)

Rachel :-)