 Local / Australia / 9534
Re: None-o Jet (was Re: LEGO in SW WA?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 06:19:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren writes:
OK, so I head down to TRU in Garden City last night with a pocket full of
cash only to find the shelves devoid of even the hint of a monojet. Did one
of you guys or gals beat me to it?

Ha!  Do I detect the nimbus of a Paul Baulch lightning strike?

<<sniffs the air inquisitively>>

<<waves hand cautiously through the space previously occupied by floor to
ceiling stacks of monojets>>

Methinks we recognise the energy signature.

Richard
Still baldly going...