 Local / Australia / 9531
9530  |  9532
Subject:
None-o Jet (was Re: LEGO in SW WA?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:36:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
I checked out the other two today. Toy Kingdom had some older stuff - Indian
Chiefs for $9.99, the UFO + Mask set ($40), the second largest Insectoids
set ($75). I cleaned out Big W of their $1.94 Mono Jets (only 4 left :-( but
at least it's an even number).

Cheers

Richie Dulin

OK, so I head down to TRU in Garden City last night with a pocket full of
cash only to find the shelves devoid of even the hint of a monojet. Did one
of you guys or gals beat me to it?

Anyway, does anyone know of any stores in the Brisbane CBD that have any
Life on Mars stuff? So far TRU are the only place I've seen them recently.

Allister