 Local / Australia / 9513
9512  |  9514
Subject:
LEGO in SW WA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:31:48 GMT

I find myself unexpectedly in the South West of Western Australia. Bunbury
boasts a Target, a Big W, a Toyworld and a Toy Kingdom. And of course, our
new favourite LEGO outlet - McDonalds!

I've checked out Target and Toyworld. So far the only notable find is the
old small Indian Chief set at Toyworld... still for $5.99 though. If anyone
wants one (or up to nine) of these, let me know ;-).

I'm driving back to Perth Friday... so I hope to check some smaller towns on
the way... and maybe a McBionicle to build on the plane.

Cheers

Richie Dulin